MeetingsinPortugal is the official Portugal destination tourism website for the Meetings Industry (MICE) segment, developed by Turismo de Portugal, I.P., the Portuguese tourism authority.
Integrated within the Ministry of Economy, Turismo de Portugal, I.P. is responsible for the promotion, valoration and sustainability of the tourist activity, adding in a single entity all the institutional competences related to tourism boosting, from supply to demand.
Our mission includes:
- enhancing and developing tourism infrastructure;
- developing human resources training;
- supporting investment in the tourism sector;
- coordinating Portugal's domestic and International Promotion as a tourism destination;
- regulate and inspect gambling activities.
For more information about the Institute and its activity, please check our corporate portal www.turismodeportugal.pt or contact email@example.com.
Journalists and foreign media should check our foreign press website http://pressroom.visitportugal.com or send their requests and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Turismo de Portugal, I.P.
Rua Ivone Silva, Lote 6
Tel: +351 211 140 200